Terms and Conditions
Information you must read before proceeding into the GetOnline Website.
(If you proceed to any other page of this website, you will be treated as having read and accepted the information on this page)
1. This website is presented by MYOB New Zealand Limited and Westpac New Zealand Limited to promote the joint initiative GetOnline.co.nz.
2. Any references on this website to Westpac are references to Westpac New Zealand Limited and any reference to MYOB on the website are references to MYOB New Zealand Limited.
3. The information on this website is preliminary and general information only. It is subject to change at any time. You must not rely on it as being complete, accurate, or up to date.
5. Please contact both Westpac and MYOB for prior permission if you wish to create a hypertext link to any page on this website. If you create a link to the website, you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect both Westpac and MYOB against all loss, damage, liability, costs or expense arising from or in connection with the link.
6. The copyright in this site is owned by Westpac New Zealand Limited and MYOB New Zealand Limited. You may electronically reproduce and store the site’s contents solely for the purposes of viewing the site, or saving its content. However, if you want to display or distribute the content or any of the pages of the site in public or in such a way that they will be accessible to the public (including reproduction in any form on the Internet), you must first obtain the permission of both Westpac and MYOB.